Tuesday, July 17, 2012

100% Natural

I was up first this month in the Round Robin challenge at Swirlydoos.  Here I've used more of the Donna Salazar Botanique papers from the May So Chic kit.

This is a picture of Colby at the playground earlier this spring.  Ever since Elliot started kindergarten last fall we walk to and from school and stop at the playground on our way home every day.  The kids get a good play, and I have formed some wonderful friendships with other mothers.  One day when the daisies were out I started making daisy chains, and couldn't resist putting one on Colby and snapping some cell phone pics.  He's my first baby with curls and was just too cute for me to resist.


I wanted to use DA chicken wire to add a manly touch to the page, however to make it fit with the overall layout I covered it in glitter.  The photo corners are Theresa Collins and were included in the kit, along with the bling swirl.

Here is a close up of the blingified chicken wire:


Thank you for stopping by!

Jackie

1 comment:

Shona said...

this is beautiful, love the chippys and what a cutie pie :)