Friday, July 6, 2012

Birthday Card

I made this birthday card for my girlfriend, Kirsten, with papers from Donna Salazar's Spring In Bloom that I won on a blog hop at Swirlydoos, along with embellishments from the Swirlydoos May 2012 So Chic! kit.  The sentiment is taken from Donna Salazar's Crafty Chronicle - the front of the card reads "You're a great friend" while inside it reads "but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you!"  Very fitting considering Kirsten is my running partner and if we ever were being chased by zombies I'm sure she could outrun me, so my only hope would be to take her down :)


Hope you have a great weekend!

Jackie

1 comment:

Paulien van den Bosch said...

Welcome to blogland Jackie. Your looks awesome, as does your amazing projects. I so love this beautiful card! the banner is so cute and all the bling and flowers... love it.