Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Flying Unicorn Solace For The Heart part 2

I love the way Flying Unicorn kits are packed full of such diverse papers and embellishments - with each kit I find myself making layouts in several different styles.  Yesterday's layout was more grungy, today's is more shabby chic and features Teresa Collins and Anna Griffin papers from the kit, as well as cardstock from the Cardstock Add-On.

FUL 11-2012 KOM 3

Elliot is at the age where he refuses to nap.  He can be nearly dead on his feet and he still will not nap.  That makes this photo all the sweeter - wiped out from a day of play up at my in-laws' summer cabin, he lay down on the couch and the next thing we knew he was fast asleep.  The cushion he is lying on is very '70s - floral pattern on the top, shag image on the bottom, so I wanted to give my layout the same shabby, floral feeling.






The vine, flowers and sweet little resin bird are from the add-ons, and I also added a Prima bulb, cherub and alphas from the Flying Unicorn store to complete my layout.

Be sure to check out the Flying Unicorn store to see if any of these gorgeous kits are left.  If not, mark your calendars for midnight EST on December 3rd, when the December kit goes on sale - these babies always sell out fast!  And in the meantime, consider joining us in the Flying Unicorn Forums for some great challenges, and to support Flying Unicorn Gives Back throughout the month of November.

No comments: