Monday, January 28, 2013

Resolutions @ 34

One of the challenges over at the Flying Unicorn Forums this month is to scrap a goal or resolution for the year.  While I don't usually make resolutions, it just worked out that this year I did, and I took the opportunity to scrap it using Case File 52 from CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration and a sketch from Scrapfriends.  Unfortunately it got pushed to the side several times while I worked on other projects and I did not complete it in time to submit to either CSI or Scrapfriends, but luckily I did finish it within the month LOL.


I used the gorgeous FabScraps Classic line from the Flying Unicorn store and trimmed each layer with lace for added definition.


I covered the Scrap FX swirl chippy with Glossy Accents and pressed in micro glitter in gold for shine and texture.


I'm trying to use up some of my stash in preparation for new CHA goodies, and these Prima flowers  and art tiles from the Printery and Almanac collections suited the layout perfectly.


And what was my resolution?


Being sidelined this fall due to injury I have gotten out of shape, and have let my normally healthy diet slip as well.  So with the end of the holidays it is time to resume eating healthy and making exercise a part of daily life.  So far so good, wish me luck that I can keep at it.

Additional Supplies Used:

- Pink Paislee alphas
- Kaisercraft lace
- Kaisercraft bling flourish
- Micro glitter
- Tsukineko coins
- Ranger kraft #8 tag
- Dylusions stamps
- twine
- burlap

2 comments:

Shona said...

this is such an amazing design..gorgeous :)

Linda Pekrul said...

Love this page Jackie! The string stuff is so cool! You'll do fine with your resolution ... I have no doubts... but I wish you good luck anyway!