Friday, March 1, 2013

Art Journaling with the Flying Unicorn KOM

This month's Flying Unicorn Kit of the Month, Sweet Days, contains some Claudine Helmuth acrylic paints, a Maya Mist and Maya Road 2 layer butterfly masks.  As soon as I saw them I knew I wanted to make an art journal page.


I began by spraying around the mask with the Maya mist and letting it drip down the page.  I then colored in my background with lots of yummy Gelatos; I also used them to color in the Dylusions stamps.

I colored the butterflies with the acrylic paints from the kit and added some Silks Acrylic Glaze in Ginger Peach and Guatemalan Green.

A couple close ups:




Have you picked up your Sweet Days Kit and Add-Ons yet?  Get them while they're hot - last week's kit sold out within the first couple days.

No comments: