Monday, March 3, 2014

Flying Unicorn March OTP

This month's Off-The-Page project included in the Flying Unicorn kit of the month is a latched wooden box. The Authentique Classique: Elegance papers were perfect for transforming it into a dramatic little trinket box.

The beautiful black Prima chalkboard flowers from the main kit are perfect for customizing. Because they are black it might take a little outside the box thinking for altering them, but Prima chalk edgers work perfectly (I've used Turquoise Stone here). Watercolor pencils work as well - I used a pink one on the little hearts on the chalkboard ATC.


Tucked in with the chalkboard flower are some of the gorgeous Textured Elements flowers from Petaloo, some of my favourite little Prima Encore flowers (both from the Mixed Passion Add-On) and some up-cycled gold wire.


To help the white and black Authentique paper I chose for the lid of my box coordinate with the rest of the project I edged everything in Turquoise Stone chalk edger for a cohesive look.

Thank you for stopping in today. I hope Monday is treating you well!



No comments: