Friday, October 31, 2014

Prima October PPP Challenge

The last couple of days of the month are generally me time to play at some challenges once all my design team projects are done. Among my go-to challenges are the Prima BAP and PPP. Although it's down to the wire again, I did find the time to play along with the PPP this month.

I took the PPP in a whimsical direction this month, playing with the pattern of the Montgofilere paper and a picture of one of my little stars, Brennan.



And here is the lovely inspiration mood board:



Here are some closeups:






Prima Products Used:

Cartographer paper: Montgolfiere
Color Bloom Sprays: Antique Gold, Gold Foil, Lime Wedge, Iris
Chalk Edger: Tin Can
Wire Thread: Lime Green
Le Mia Flowers: White (571511)
Junkyard Findings: Water Taps
Cartographer SIIC

Blue Fern Studios Chipboard:

Twilight Garden Frame
Sail Away
Seeing Stars

1 comment:

Mrs Frizz said...

I love how you put this together ...