Monday, December 8, 2014

Christmas Cards and Tags for Prima's 12 Days of Christmas Cards

I've been playing along with Prima's 12 Days of Christmas Cards as time has allowed, but the weather and a dead camera battery I kept neglecting to charge has conspired against me so that here it is, the last day of the challenge, and I have a couple of cards yet to share.

The first card is for Day 11 - Julie Nutting Holiday Stamp Sets. I used an old metal frame from my stash to frame the doll from the Warm Wishes stamp set, coloured with Copic markers. The background papers are Prima Vintage Vanity.


The second is for Day 11 - Julie Nutting Wooden Dolls. I used the "Holly" ornament, Prima Glass Glitter, Cigar Box Secrets papers, Prima Time Travelers Memories flower and a crown from a Vintage Trinkets strand.





Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: