Monday, August 31, 2015

CSI Case File 172

Another "OMG, it's August 31st!" post :)

This month I played around with CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration Major Case File #172. I loved the travel-themed image and the colors in the palette, but did grunge them up a bit with some brown shading to match the beautiful 7 Dots Studios papers I selected.

This is a photo of my three boys on the beach in Kini, Syros, Greece. The slant on the picture complemented the slant on the photos in the included sketch.


Here is the Case File:

For the "Evidence" elements I used: Nautical elements, wet mediums, metal and twine. For the "Testimony" I journaled about our outing to the small port of Kini on Syros to watch a spectacular sunset.

Here are some closeups:






The chipboard is from Blue Fern Studios and the papers are from 7 Dots Studios Dreamer collection.

Thanks for stopping in today!






No comments: