Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Li'l Elf *** My Creative Scrapbook ***

Today I'm sharing my second layout with the My Creative Scrapbook December Limited Edition kit. This time I went for a Christmas layout, featuring one of my favourite little elves (who is now 10 and not so little anymore!).


I started by adding some Shimmerz Texturez to the background through a 13 Arts stencil, then added watercoloring using Shimmerz Inklingz splatters of white paint.


The papers of this collection are so versatile, which plenty of 12 inch strips and 3 x 4 rectangles for cutting, and lots of imagery perfect for fussy cutting. I started with some layered strips, and added in a fussy cut pine bough behind my flower cluster.


The shiny gold Thickers included in the kit are a perfect holiday embellishment. Beneath them you can see the webbed trim from the kit tucked under the torn paper layer.


Thank you for stopping by today! If you haven't already, be sure to check out all 4 December kits from My Creative Scrapbook in the store, and be sure to check out the blog all month for inspiration and tutorials from the Design Team!

No comments: