Sunday, March 5, 2017

My First My Creative Scrapbook March Layout


Hello Bloggers! The March My Creative Scrapbook kits reveal today. The Limited Edition kit this month features the gorgeous Love Clippings collection from Prima, with some Kaisercraft papers to round things out and gorgeous 49 and Market flowers.

I've had these photos of Colby waiting for just the right papers. He saw this pot of geraniums in a doorway in Greece and wanted to have his photo take with it, but a motorcycle went by and he had to take a little pause from posing to cover his ears.


I love the sprigs in the 49 and Market flowers, and the leaves included in each package round out clusters beautifully. I've tucked in some Prima chippies from the kit.


The papers have a mixed media effect to them; I built on this by painting in some of the pink spray from the kit and a darker pink spray from my stash (also Prima Color Bloom).


I layered a couple pieces of chipboard from the kit for this subtitle, which perfectly sums up my little man.


Thank you for stopping by today! Be sure to check out all 4 kits on offer in the My Creative Scrapbook store, and be sure to stop by the blog throughout the month for tons of scrappy inspiration.

No comments: